Who is responsible of the treatment of your personal data?:
My name is Zahida Palma Moreno, and I am in charge of the treatment of your personal data collected through my websites: https://www.zahidapalma.com and https://www.dancepandemic.com - refered as “The Website” or “The Web” from this point of the text onwards. My company adress is Olive Road, NW2 6BX, London (UK), and I am registered at Her Majesty Revenue and Customs (United Kingdom).
Purpose of the treatment of your data:
What is the purpose of the treatment of your personal data? In my company, we will process your data, collected through The Website with the following purposes:
- In the case that you contract services or products offered on The Website, to keep the contractual relationship, as well as managing, administering, informing, improving and delivering the service or product.
- To send you the information requested through the different registratrion forms you can find at The Website - i.e. but not exclusively, to allow you to download the ebooks, free resources, etc.
- To send you newsletters and commercial communications including promotions and advertising from The Website and from fellow businesses that could be of your interest.
You can oppose to be sent commercial communications at any time by any mean, writting an email to the email adress stated above.
To be able to carry out the purposes of the data collection mentioned above, you will have to fill in all the fields in the register forms, if you do not do it, it will be impossible for me to carry out those purposes.
For how long is the personal data retained?
The personal data that you facilitate will be kept for as long as our commercial relationship lasts or if you don’t request the data to be erased, and for as long as legal responsibilities can be originated due to the services received by you.
The treatment of your data is done under the following legal bases that qualify the mentioned treatment:
- The request of information and/or services of Zahida Palma or DancePandemic, which Terms and Conditions will be at your disposal in every case before any eventual contract.
In case you don’t facilitate your data or that data is incorrect or incomplete, I won’t be able to deal with your request, being completely impossible for me to provide the requested information or offer your my services.
Your data won’t be shared with third parties, except on the case of a legal requirement from the authorities.
As the responsible person of the treatment of your data, I use the following services which are commited to act under the current data protection:
- Active Campaign, to manage the contacts and the email campaigns.
- Active Campaign Terms of Service: https://www.activecampaign.com/tos/
The personal data provided through the forms on The Website are used to provide the services as well as to send information or commertial communication via the software described. Your data is introduced and transfered to Active Campaign’s servers, based in the United States.
- SiteGround, as a hosting.
- Google, to manage emails on the cloud using GSuite, to analize the use of the website using Google Analytics and to be on the searching engine using Google Search console.
Both, Active Campaign and Google, work under the Privacy Shield agreement and are commited to manage the data coming from the European Union as stated in the Privacy Shield Agreement. You can read more about this here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome
You can check the Privacy Shield Active Status of Active Campaign here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnH6AAK
You can also check the Privacy Shield Active Status of Google here:
If you use facebook and you are a subscriber of my newsletter you may also see promotions and ads of Zahida Palma’s or Dance Pandemic’s services on the mentioned Social Network.
As the owner and interested person of your Personal Data, you have the right to know if my company is using your data.
Following the Data Protection laws, in particular you have the following rights:
- Right to ACCESS to your Personal Data.
- Right to RECTIFICATION of your inexact data.
- Right to REMOVAL of your Data when, amongst other reasons, your data is not needed anymore for the purposes your data was collected.
- In some circumstances you could ask for the LIMITATION of the TREATMENT of your data. In this case we will conserve your data to defend the possible complaints.
- In some circumstances and for reasons related to your specific situation, you have the right to OPOSITION. I will stop using your data, except in the case of major legal reasons or to defend complaints.
- In some circumstances and for reasons related to your specific situation, you have the right to PORTABILITY of your data.
You can exercise your rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
On top of this, and should your data rights had been violated, you have the right to complaint to the authority for data protection issues.
Here your have to examples of public bodies where you can raise your complaint:
- In Spain, to the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (AEPD), en C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid. AEPD Website: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/
- In the United Kingdom: Information Commisioner’s Office (ICO). Website: www.ico.org.uk
I will be grateful if before raising any complaint you contact me and let me know about the problem you have detected to be able so I am able to offer a solution for you.
And if you have reached this far it means that you are concerned about your data as much as I am and I love that. 😀
This website has got more legal texts, complimentary to this one, that we recommend you to read: